STEP 04 - YOUR BUILD
We finalise your cost plan & construction timeline.
- Now it’s time for your Luxury Living Home to rise up and meet you.
- From the very beginning, your Designer and your Builder/Project Manager will have been there for you, every step of the way, and they’ll both continue to be your primary contacts throughout your build. That’s the Luxury Living difference! There’s no need for further explanations about what you want to a third party. They’ll now step up, stay fully involved, and take charge:
– Your Designer will still be available to provide you with the flexibility of change, and will remain fully aware of what’s being done and decided upon at all times
– Your Builder has an exemplary and detailed knowledge of what’s now required to deliver your stunning new home. He’ll manage the day-to-day activities on your site, and work closely with each trade service provider to ensure an exceptional result.
The Luxury Living Flexibility of Change concept is designed to give you the ultimate peace of mind in knowing that sometimes what ‘looked good at the time’ may need to be adjusted in reality. Because we’re a cohesive Design and Construct company, wherever we can accommodate a change you wish to make we most certainly will. We’ll take you on a walk-through of your new home at key stages of the build. This will allow you to see and feel your new home as it’s being built. These key stages are specifically chosen to allow changes to occur before the build progresses too far and it becomes too late.
- Before construction of your new home begins, you’ll be provided with full documentation outlining all necessary insurances, contracts, insurances and statutory warrantees.
- A progress payment structure will be clearly outlined, and you’ll be well advised on how to budget for what to anticipate over the course of the construction process. We’ll also keep you well informed about expected dates of stage completion along the way.
- At the time of practical completion of your new home, we’ll invite you to attend a Defects Inspection, to ensure our reputation for quality work has been met. For a further three months, after completion, and for your protection, an additional ‘defects liability period’ will apply.
Luxury living and a whole new lifestyle awaits you. You’ll find flexibility, exceptional service, and the tailored all-in-one Custom Design and Quality Build principles we stand for will make your experience with Luxury Living Homes something you’ll savour.
We look forward to meeting you and showing you just how amazing your new home can be.